If a member of your family is serving our country in the armed forces, we would like to know about it.
We plan to publish their names and their APO or FPO addresses -- and photographs, if possible.
Please get in touch with us if you have information to submit.
We think it would mean a lot to our servicemen and servicewomen to hear from the folks at home.
Perhaps you've submitted a photograph to The Mirror to be published with a birth announcement. Or maybe you gave us a photo to run as part of our Birthday Club for children. Or perhaps you sent one because you won an award.
Regardless, we have numerous photographs of members of our community in our files. And we would like you to have them.
So if you've given us a photograph and would like to have it back, get in touch with us. Give us a call, send us an e-mail or a fax. Or drop by our office in downtown Tonganoxie at 520 E. Fourth.
Our telephone number is (913) 845-2222; our fax number is (913) 845-9451; and our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have photographs that date back to September 1999, when ownership of the newspaper changed.
Soon, we will begin purging our files of submitted photographs, so please get in touch with us if you would like yours.
More like this story
- Honorary Tonganoxie Phil to be revealed at Groundhog Day ceremony Friday morning in downtown Tonganoxie
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Longtime Tonganoxie doctor dies after just celebrating 60 years of service
- Tonganoxie pays respects to longtime doctor at visitation
- Kansas National Guard to be reviewed for security