Obituary: Blaine Edward Reed
Memorial services for Blaine Edward Reed, 34, Tonganoxie, will be at 7 p.m. today, March 12, 2003, at Heartland Community Church, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Reed died Saturday, March 8, 2003, at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., following an automobile accident.
He was born May 7, 1967, in North Kansas City, Mo., the son of Leslie and Linda (Sales) Reed. He was a diesel mechanic for Transportation Specialists Leasing, Kansas City, Kan.
He married Abby Katharine Myers on Sept. 20, 1998, in Warsaw, Mo. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Micaiah Reed, Piper, and Tristan Reed, of the home; two daughters, Mercedes Reed, Piper, and Caitlin Reed, of the home; his father and mother, Warsaw, Mo.; a brother, Steven Reed, Las Vegas; two sisters, Diana Silvers, Clinton, Mo., and Lori Miller, North Kansas City, Mo.; and his paternal grandmother, Fern Mode, Warsaw, Mo.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. until service time at the church.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the church or an education fund for Tristan and Caitlin Reed, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Tonganoxie USD 464 receives one bid for former elementary school
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Topeka firm for City Hall, police station work
- Moratorium continues for certain land south of Tonganoxie