Obituary: Edna Loraine Dunlap
Services for Edna Loraine Dunlap, Tonganoxie, were Friday, March 7, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Platte City Cemetery, Platte City, Mo.
Mrs Dunlap, 81, died Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. She was born July 30, 1921, in Junction City, the daughter of Alfred and Daisy Lillian (Sims) Gustafson. She married Erva Dlunlap on May 4, 1950, in Paola. He died Dec. 15, 1981.
Mrs. Dunlap was a member of Tonganoxie United Methodist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Gary Dunlap, Valporaiso, Ind., and Dale Dunlap, Tonganoxie; three daughters, Dorothy Dunlap, Karen McGraw and Mary Dunlap, all of Tonganoxie; and nine grandchildren.
More like this story
- Report says student scores rise and fall with funding
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board approves plan to increase mill levy
- Kansas report calls for overhauling school finance
- Tonganoxie USD 464 officials urging parents to apply online to assist in potential state aid