Obituary: Roxie Ann McGraw
Memorial services for Roxie Ann McGraw, 48, Tonganoxie, were Saturday, May 10, 2003, at Davis Funeral Home, Leavenworth, with the Rev. Alice Purvis officiating.
Ms. McGraw died May 6, 2003, at her home. She was born Dec. 11, 1954, in Lawrence, the daughter of Billy B. and Jean C. Young McGraw.
She graduated from Tonganoxie High School in 1972 and was a member of the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church. A former cosmetologist, she worked as office manager at McGraw Fertilizer Service.
On Sept. 30, 1999, she married Mike Breshears in Leavenworth. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a daughter, Billie Catherine McGraw, of the home; a stepson, Jess Breshears, Tonganoxie; her parents, Tonganoxie; a brother Mike McGraw, Tonganoxie; and a sister, Millie Peltzman, San Carlos, Calif.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
More like this story
- Cemetery stroll next month at Holy Angels with First City PAST group
- Tonganoxie church collecting shoes
- Feds charge Kansas priest with bank fraud over parish thefts
- Remember When: A Community Review for Feb. 8, 2017
- Soles for souls: Tonganoxie church collects shoes to raise money for religious studies