Obituary: Roxie Ann McGraw
Memorial services for Roxie Ann McGraw, 48, Tonganoxie, were Saturday, May 10, 2003, at Davis Funeral Home, Leavenworth, with the Rev. Alice Purvis officiating.
Ms. McGraw died May 6, 2003, at her home. She was born Dec. 11, 1954, in Lawrence, the daughter of Billy B. and Jean C. Young McGraw.
She graduated from Tonganoxie High School in 1972 and was a member of the Tonganoxie United Methodist Church. A former cosmetologist, she worked as office manager at McGraw Fertilizer Service.
On Sept. 30, 1999, she married Mike Breshears in Leavenworth. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a daughter, Billie Catherine McGraw, of the home; a stepson, Jess Breshears, Tonganoxie; her parents, Tonganoxie; a brother Mike McGraw, Tonganoxie; and a sister, Millie Peltzman, San Carlos, Calif.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Jewel on Main to have diva show Saturday
- Wanted: Mural ideas for Tonganoxie
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation