Obituary: Helen Margaret Ann Hundley
Services for Helen Margaret Ann (Striegel) Hundley, 87, Basehor, will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 24, 2003, at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Nortonville. Burial will be in the St. Lawrence Cemetery in Easton.
Mrs. Hundley died Sunday, May 18, 2003, at Providence Place Nursing Home in Kansas City, Kan. She was born Oct. 31, 1915, in Easton.
She had lived in Kansas City, Kan., for more than 50 years before moving to Basehor. She retired as the administrator of the Manor of Kansas City Nursing Home. She was a member of the Pilot Club as well as many other civic organizations.
Her husband, Roy Hundley, died in 1966.
Survivors include three daughters, Barbra Wallace, Denton, Texas, Lana Donnell, Salt Lake City, and Cathy Barger, Basehor; one brother, Stephen Striegel, Holton; four sisters, Mary Ford, Horton, Frances Harnish, Easton, Alice Priddy, Lawrence, and Kathleen Wistuba, Valley Falls; nine grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Heartland Hospice, 4435 Main, Kansas City, Mo. 64112.
Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Eudora outlasts Tonganoxie girls with work on the glass
- Eudora outlasts THS girls in tournament consolation game
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Tonganoxie High girls track 2nd, boys 4th at Bobcat Relays
- Chieftains nab 1st victory in overtime fashion, place 4th at home invite