Warriors basketball season underway
The Tonganoxie Junior High School basketball season opened this week after two weeks of intense practice. The seventh-grade team has 23 girls participating. Julie Frank and Phil Jeannin are the coaches.
The eighth-grade team has 30 players on the roster and is coached by Bill Shaw and John Korb.
Nov. 6 MONTICELLO 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 11 at Xavier (A) 5 p.m.
Nov. 11 at Clark (B) 5 p.m.
Nov. 13 at Linwood 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 17 at Patton (A) 5 p.m.
Nov. 18 PERRY 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 20 at Piper 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 24 LANSING (B) 5 p.m.
Nov. 25 XAVIER (A) 5 p.m.
Dec. 2 at Lansing 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Dec. 4 LEXINGTON 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Dec. 8 at Piper Tourn. (A)TBA
Dec. 11 at Piper Tourn. (A)TBA
Nov. 6 at Monticello 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 11 at Xavier (A) 4 p.m.
Nov. 11 at Clark (B) 4 p.m.
Nov. 13 LINWOOD 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 17 at Patton (A) 4 p.m.
Nov. 18 at Perry 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 20 PIPER 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Nov. 24 LANSING (B) 4 p.m.
Nov. 25 XAVIER (A) 4 p.m.
Dec. 2 LANSING 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Dec. 4 at Lexington 4 p.m./5 p.m.
Dec. 8 at Monticello Tourn.(A)TBA
Dec. 11 at Monticello Tourn. (A)TBA
More like this story
- De Soto hands Tonganoxie football second straight loss
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half
- Tonganoxie football holds on for 23-14 victory against Spring Hill, spoils opening night of new stadium
- Tonganoxie football offense can't get going in district shutout loss