Obituary: Terry D. Lange
Services for Terry D. Lange, 50, Leavenworth, will be at 1:30 p.m. today, Nov. 19, 2003, at Barnett-Larkin-Brown Funeral Home, 707 S. Sixth, Leavenworth, with the Rev. Gary "Sam" Sanford officiating. Burial will be in Fall Creek Cemetery in Jarbalo.
Mr. Lange died Sunday, Nov. 16, 2003, at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Kan. He was born Dec. 28, 1952, in Lawrence, the son of Virgil T. and Violet May (Heater) Lange.
Mr. Lange was raised in Jarbalo and graduated from Tonganoxie High School. He attended Northeast Kansas Technical College in Atchison.
He was a carpenter at the Foster Cabinet Shop in Leavenworth and he had farmed with his father on the family farm. He previously had worked at the Farris Floral Shop and for the grounds division at Fort Leavenworth.
He attended the Rock of Ages Church in Leavenworth.
Survivors include his mother, Violet May Lange, Lansing; two sisters, Glenda M. Dickinson, Melbourne, Australia, and Norma "Jeanie" Brenneman, Leavenworth; two brothers, Virgil Thomas Lange II, Leavenworth, and Gary R. Lange, Lansing. A brother, Rick J. Lange, died earlier.
The family will receive friends from noon to 1:30 p.m. today at the funeral home.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Rock of Ages Church, sent in care of the funeral home.
More like this story
- Kansas Legislature narrowly passes unbalanced budget, ending 2016 session
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget
- Kansas House soundly rejects plan to avert steep budget cuts
- Kansas House, Senate pass budget bill; no new funding for public schools