Obituary: Juanita B. Fenoglio
Services for Juanita B. Fenoglio, 84, Kansas City, Kan., will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 3, 2003, at Highland Park Funeral Home, 3801 State Ave., Kansas City, Kan. Burial will be in Highland Park Cemetery.
Mrs. Fenoglio died Monday, Sept. 29, 2003, at Medicalodge Post Acute Care Center, Kansas City, Kan. She was born April 27, 1919, in Minden Mines, Mo., and had lived in Kansas City, Kan., since moving there in 1953 from Pittsburg, Kan. She was a homemaker, who was a member of Sunset Hills Christian Church and the Leavenworth Road Association.
Mrs. Fenoglio was preceded in death by her husband, Libero Fenoglio in 1990.
Survivors include a son, Michael Fenoglio, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Sandra Sullivan and Sharon Hoover, both of Kansas City, Kan.; a sister, Patsy Hay, Lawrence; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. The family suggests memorial contributions to Kansas City Hospice, sent in care of the funeral home.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
More like this story
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement