Obituary: Theodore Clair Jr.
Cremation with private inurnment at National Cemetery in Leavenworth is planned for Theodore Clair Jr., 78, Tonganoxie, who died last Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2003, at his home.
Mr. Clair was born March 28, 1925, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Theodore and Mildred Clair. He was a World War II U.S. Army veteran who had retired as an operating engineer from TWA in Kansas City, Mo.
He married Betty Zimmer on March 16, 1947, in Kansas City, Kan. She died on Jan. 4, 2001.
Survivors include three sons, Frank Clair and Theodore Clair III, both of Kansas City, Kan., and Paul Clair, Tonganoxie; a brother, Leroy Clair, Kansas City, Kan.; eight grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Heart Association, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas House panel to vote on freezing green energy mandate
- Wine and shine: Leadership class celebrating 25 years tonight at Holy-Field