Obituary: Gerald E. Hunt
A memorial service for Gerald E. Hunt, 71, Basehor, will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 10, 2003, at Holy Angels Catholic Church in Basehor. Inurnment will be in Holy Angels Cemetery.
Mr. Hunt died Saturday, Oct. 4, 2003, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was born April 6, 1932, in Kansas City, Mo., the son of John and Bertha (Pim) Hunt.
On April 20, 1982, he married Juanita Hoegler in Basehor.
Mr. Hunt retired in 1994 from Hallmark Cards, where he was an industrial engineer. Prior to that, he worked for Owens Corning Fiberglass in Kansas City, Kan. He was a Korean veteran in the U.S. Army and a member of Holy Angels Catholic Church.
Survivors include his wife, Juanita Hunt, of the home; three sons, James Hunt, Fountain Hills, Ariz., Anthony Elliott, Clarksville, Ind., and Tim Elliott, Shawnee; three daughters, Teresa Dalton, De Soto, Janet Elliott, Basehor, and Rebecca Treichel, Plattsburg, Mo.; and 13 grandchildren.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at Quisenberry Funeral, Tonganoxie, where a rosary will be said at 7 p.m.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund