Obituary: Benjamin Haislip
Services for Benjamin Haislip, 26, Pittsburg, Mo., will be at 10 a.m. today, Oct. 15, 2003, at Hathaway-Peterman Funeral Home, Wheatland, Mo. Burial will be in Dooly Bend Cemetery, Wheatland, Mo.
Mr. Haislip died Monday, Oct. 13, 2003, at his home. He was born Jan. 9, 1977, at Winchester, the son of Kevin and Deborah Haislip.
He was a lumber company foreman who had moved to the Pittsburg, Mo., area four years ago.
Survivors include his mother, Debbie Tanis, Oskaloosa; his father, Tonganoxie; a brother, Zachary Haislip, Tonganoxie; two sisters, Jessica Haislip, Winchester, and Megan Tiner, Oskaloosa; his maternal grandparents, Phyllis Day, Pittsburg, Mo., and Albert Day, Mesa Ariz.; and his paternal grandparents, J.C. and Oleta Haislip, Ozawkie.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row