Obituary: Colleen P. Randel
Graveside services for Colleen P. Randel, 48, Tonganoxie, were Thursday, Oct. 9, 2003, at Sacred Heart Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Ms. Randel died Oct. 5, 2003, at the University of Kansas Hospital, Kansas City, Kan. She was born Nov. 3, 1954, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Joseph T. and Mary Margaret (Dillman) Bolend.
She graduated from Bishop Ward High School in 1973 and had worked as a nurse's aide.
She was preceded in death by her a foster sister, Carol Hale. Survivors include three sons; Aaron Randel, Pittsburg, Kan., Brian Randel, Tonganoxie, and Tom Randel, Overland Park; her foster parents, Joe and Mary Frevele, Tonganoxie; her foster grandmother, Ida Bonine, Tonganoxie; four brothers; Tom Bolend, Forsythe, Mo.; Mike Bolend, Kansas City, Kan.; Kevin Bolend, Lansing; and Brendan Bolend, Tonganoxie; two foster brothers, Shawn Frevele, Oskaloosa, and Joe Frevele Jr., Tonganoxie; four sisters, Kathleen Spiegelhalter, Olathe; Connie Wilson, Austin, Texas, Karen Lund, Kansas City, Kan.; and Regina Dailey, Kansas City, Kan.; and a foster sister; Jeanette Frevele, Lawrence.
More like this story
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education