Obituary: Gwendolyn Mary Dean
Services for Gwendolyn Mary Dean, 87, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2003, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Sunset Memory Garden, Kokomo, Ind.
Mrs. Dean died Monday, Oct. 13, 2003, at the Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Jan. 6, 1916, in Indianapolis, the daughter of George and Vera (Froelich) Bynum. She was a homemaker and a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie.
Her husband, Robert T. Dean died in 1970, and a daughter, Barbara Moore, died in 1992. Survivors include a son, Dr. Richard Dean, Tonganoxie; a sister, Charlene Moore, Venice, Fla.; nine grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Sacred Heart Catholic Church Building Fund, in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- City government organization hosts April voting contest
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie City Council, USD 464 school board candidate forums Saturday
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race