Obituary: Camillia “Cams” Racheal Norman
Memorial services for Camillia Racheal Norman, 51, Tonganoxie, were Friday, Aug. 29, 2003, at West Haven Baptist Church in Tonganoxie. Cremation was planned.
Ms. Norman died last Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2003, at her home. She was born Jan. 4, 1952, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Oran R. and Helen (Weisdorfer) Norman.
She was a member of West Haven Baptist Church, Tonganoxie. She volunteered at the Good Shepherd Thrift Shop and at the animal shelter.
Survivors include her companion and fiance, Bill Brown, Tonganoxie; her son, Nicholas Andrew Norman, of the home; her mother, Helen Norman, Tonganoxie; two brothers, Charles P. Norman and Richard M. Norman, both of Tonganoxie; and her maternal grandmother, Edna Wilper, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to an education fund for Nick Norman, sent in care of West Haven Baptist Church, P.O. Box 318, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0
- De Soto hands Tonganoxie football second straight loss
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Lansing spoils Tonganoxie homecoming game with big second half
- Kansas is 5th state where lottery prizes may have been fixed