Obituary: Camillia “Cams” Racheal Norman
Memorial services for Camillia Racheal Norman, 51, Tonganoxie, were Friday, Aug. 29, 2003, at West Haven Baptist Church in Tonganoxie. Cremation was planned.
Ms. Norman died last Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2003, at her home. She was born Jan. 4, 1952, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Oran R. and Helen (Weisdorfer) Norman.
She was a member of West Haven Baptist Church, Tonganoxie. She volunteered at the Good Shepherd Thrift Shop and at the animal shelter.
Survivors include her companion and fiance, Bill Brown, Tonganoxie; her son, Nicholas Andrew Norman, of the home; her mother, Helen Norman, Tonganoxie; two brothers, Charles P. Norman and Richard M. Norman, both of Tonganoxie; and her maternal grandmother, Edna Wilper, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to an education fund for Nick Norman, sent in care of West Haven Baptist Church, P.O. Box 318, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- THS baseball riding three-game winning streak
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions