Obituary: Camillia “Cams” Racheal Norman
Memorial services for Camillia Racheal Norman, 51, Tonganoxie, were Friday, Aug. 29, 2003, at West Haven Baptist Church in Tonganoxie. Cremation was planned.
Ms. Norman died last Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2003, at her home. She was born Jan. 4, 1952, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Oran R. and Helen (Weisdorfer) Norman.
She was a member of West Haven Baptist Church, Tonganoxie. She volunteered at the Good Shepherd Thrift Shop and at the animal shelter.
Survivors include her companion and fiance, Bill Brown, Tonganoxie; her son, Nicholas Andrew Norman, of the home; her mother, Helen Norman, Tonganoxie; two brothers, Charles P. Norman and Richard M. Norman, both of Tonganoxie; and her maternal grandmother, Edna Wilper, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to an education fund for Nick Norman, sent in care of West Haven Baptist Church, P.O. Box 318, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie football outlasts Spring Hill, 33-13, in season opener
- Tonganoxie football blanks Bishop Ward, 42-0
- OVERTIME THRILLER: Tonganoxie football outlasts Eudora, 46-40
- Tonganoxie football holds on for 23-14 victory against Spring Hill, spoils opening night of new stadium
- Heart of the matter for Tonganoxie High football in OT victory