Volleyball squad nets win against Pleasant Ridge
The new season seems to be off to a bright start for McLouth High volleyball.
After winning just two matches last year, the Bulldogs already have a victory in the books after a Sept. 2 triangular in McLouth.
Wathena dropped MHS in two games, 25-21 and 25-13, but the Bulldogs came back in their other match against Pleasant Ridge. MHS outlasted the Rams, 25-8, 15-25, 20-18, and improved to 1-1 on the season.
Wathena came out of the triangular undefeated with the win against McLouth and another victory in two games against Pleasant Ridge, 25-13, 25-24.
The Bulldogs traveled Tuesday to Winchester for a triangular against Jefferson County North (1-1) and Troy (0-2).
Look in next week's edition of The Mirror for results of those matches.
More like this story
- Chieftain soccer falls at home after strong week
- McLouth advances to softball semis, faces unbeaten Chase County on Friday morning
- THS player scores hat trick as girls soccer team records shutout
- Tonganoxie girls notch upset victory against Sumner Academy
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader