Obituary: Myron Otis Ford
Graveside services for Myron Otis Ford, 89, Tonganoxie, will be at 2:30 p.m. today, Sept. 17, 2003, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Ford, a former McLouth resident, died Saturday, Sept. 13, 2003, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was born Dec. 21, 1913, in Uniontown, the son of William and Ida (Ritter) Ford. He was a carpenter and a farmer.
Mr. Ford was a member of the Carpenters Union No. 499, Kansas City, Kan.
On Sept. 6, 1930, he married Florence A. Brainerd in Lamar, Mo. She survives of the home. A daughter Corinne Holmes, died in 1980.
Other survivors include two daughters, Carol Rasdall, Kansas City, Kan., and Cathy Bowen, Tonganoxie; nine grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. today at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Board approves sale of former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Tonganoxie USD 464 eyes early start to track renovations
- Kaw Valley League's future in limbo; Tonganoxie could be headed to Frontier League
- O'Brien: Broken funding formula and necessary corrections
- Name changes, flooding, trees have shaped Linwood in 150 years