Obituary: Maxine J. Johnson
Services for Maxine J. Johnson, 72, Como, Texas, were Friday, April 2, 2004, at Murray-Orwosky Funeral home Chapel with the Rev. Al Davis officiating. Burial was in Restlawn Memorial Park.
Mrs. Johnson died Tuesday, March 30, 2004, at her home. She was born June 21, 1931, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Emil and Lena Herman Weibel.
She married Clyde V. Johnson on Sept. 21, 1953, in Kansas City, Mo. He survives.
Mrs. Johnson was retired from the dairy business and was a homemaker. She was a protestant.
Other survivors include two daughters, Rosanne Scott, Sulphur Springs, Texas, and Cindy Galyean, Tonganoxie; a sister, Mary Kempf, Shawnee; four grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers