Obituary: Maxine J. Johnson
Services for Maxine J. Johnson, 72, Como, Texas, were Friday, April 2, 2004, at Murray-Orwosky Funeral home Chapel with the Rev. Al Davis officiating. Burial was in Restlawn Memorial Park.
Mrs. Johnson died Tuesday, March 30, 2004, at her home. She was born June 21, 1931, in Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Emil and Lena Herman Weibel.
She married Clyde V. Johnson on Sept. 21, 1953, in Kansas City, Mo. He survives.
Mrs. Johnson was retired from the dairy business and was a homemaker. She was a protestant.
Other survivors include two daughters, Rosanne Scott, Sulphur Springs, Texas, and Cindy Galyean, Tonganoxie; a sister, Mary Kempf, Shawnee; four grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kaw Valley League's future in limbo; Tonganoxie could be headed to Frontier League
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Brownback predicts 'a lot of strain that's going to be continuing' for Kansas
- Budget shortfall, World Series among Kansas' top 2015 news
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race