Letter to the editor: A message of hope
John Kerry's speech at the convention was just what this country needed to hear -- a message of hope and positiveness.
After such a difficult three years, filled with so much deception and distrust, there is finally reason to hope again. Kerry is a man with integrity, a proven record, strength and wisdom. It's time for Americans to get behind our next great leader.
Peter L. Brooks,
More like this story
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- McConnell helps airman cope with loss of infant son
- Kansas governor wants no tax debate, expects no budget drama
- Tonganoxie High seniors shine in boys basketball regular-season finale