Obituary: Bill C. Chrisman
Memorial services for Bill C. Chrisman, 72, Lawrence, were Monday, Aug. 9, 2004, at Lawrence Funeral Chapel, Lawrence. Private inurnment will be at a later date.
Mr. Chrisman died Thursday, Aug. 5, 2004, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. He was born March 15, 1932, in Enid, Okla., the son of Nova Lee and Ethel Husted Chrisman.
He moved from McLouth to Lawrence in 1980.
Mr. Chrisman was a brick mason for many years. He owned and operated Chrisman-Wyatt Construction Co. in Lawrence for 23 years.
He was a member of the Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie No. 309 in Lawrence.
He married Mary Joyce Estes on April 27, 1957, in Peoria, Ill. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two daughters, Connie Lee Seitz, Lawrence, and Cheryl Raye Perry, McLouth; two brothers, Sam Chrisman, Enid, and L.D. Chrisman, Delaware, Okla.; a sister, Zula Pellow, Enid; a grandchild; and his Boston terrier, Maggie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Scleroderma Foundation, sent in care of the funeral chapel.
More like this story
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates
- Basehor ‘gaining traction’ in push for EMS expansion
- Tonganoxie City Council OKs proposed 2016 budget
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School