Police seize mobile meth lab
Tonganoxie police officers seized a mobile methamphetamine lab about 6 p.m. Wednesday along U.S. Highway 24-40.
The illegal meth lab was located inside a vehicle, according to police.
The suspect, a 32-year-old Leavenworth County man, was taken to the Tonganoxie police department and later transported to the Leavenworth County Jail.
For more coverage of the mobile meth lab, see the Dec. 8 edition of The Mirror newspaper.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri