Police seize mobile meth lab
Tonganoxie police officers seized a mobile methamphetamine lab about 6 p.m. Wednesday along U.S. Highway 24-40.
The illegal meth lab was located inside a vehicle, according to police.
The suspect, a 32-year-old Leavenworth County man, was taken to the Tonganoxie police department and later transported to the Leavenworth County Jail.
For more coverage of the mobile meth lab, see the Dec. 8 edition of The Mirror newspaper.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Edwardsville police recover missing Airstream