Obituary: Lloyd D. Richardson
Services for Lloyd D. Richardson, 79, McLouth, were Monday, Dec. 6, 2004, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in McLouth Cemetery, McLouth.
Mr. Richardson died Thursday, Dec. 2, 2004, at Olathe Medical Center. He was born Feb. 22, 1925, in Lebanon, Mo., the son of Hansel G. and Mary (Dingee) Richardson.
He was a World War II U.S. Army veteran. He was a member of the Eagles Club, Oskaloosa, and of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local 41, Kansas City, Mo. He was retired from McClean Truck Lines in Kansas City, Mo.
His wife, Violet Mae (Toothman) Richardson died on Aug. 20, 2003.
Survivors include a son, Lloyd Dennis Richardson, Excelsior Springs, Mo.; three daughters, Brenda Carter, Dunnegan, Mo., Sharon Simmons, Humansville, Mo., and Deborah Pycior, Shawnee; eight grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 offering shuttle service for Saturday's graduation; MHS to have commencement exercises Saturday morning
- Tonganoxie bids farewell to Class of 2016 with Saturday graduation
- Tonganoxie Elementary School class incorporates Chicago Cubs into writing exercise
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Hats off to you, Tonganoxie and McLouth graduates