Obituary: Regina Louise Davis
Services for Regina Louise Davis, 39, Manhattan, Kan., will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 10, 2004, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery.
Ms. Davis died Monday, Dec. 6, 2004, in Tonganoxie. She was born Dec. 22, 1964, in Junction City, the daughter of Robert and Lucile (Kleinfehn) Knapp.
She was a respiratory therapist for Mercy Regional Center in Manhattan. She was a graduate of Kansas State and Washburn universities and a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie.
Survivors include her son, Devon Davis, of the home; her father, Robert Knapp, Tonganoxie; four brothers, Walter Knapp, Topeka, Robert Knapp, San Diego, John Knapp, Houston, and James Knapp, Emporia; seven sisters, Mary Knapp, Manhattan, Margaret Knapp, Pittsburg, Kathleen Stockman, Tonganoxie, Martha Palmer, Topeka, Donna Somers, Tonganoxie, Karen Bearden, San Diego, and Laura McLoughlin, Riley.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Leavenworth County Hospice, American Cancer Society or to Sacred Heart Church building fund, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
The family will receive friends 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, where a rosary will be said at 7 p.m. Thursday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie city staff extends Citizen Academy deadline into February
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas project to focus on lesser known historical figures
- McLouth High boys basketball advances to 3A substate semifinals