Madrigal Feaste draws packed house
See pictures from the third annual Madrigal Feaste
In tune with the holiday season, Tonganoxie High School music students, under the direction of vocal music teacher Joyce Steeby and band teacher Charles Van Middlesworth, entertained about 400 diners with an evening of music.
The event, held the evenings of Dec. 10 and Dec. 11 at Tonganoxie Christian Church, included songs, instrumentals and skits.
Guests enjoyed a dinner that started with wassail and included roast boar as the entree. Once again, the Madrigal Feaste was an impressive event to remember, both for the students and their guests.
Proceeds from the event will be used to purchase uniforms for the high school concert choir.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police calls, Oct. 15-22, 2015
- Tonganoxie police calls, March 25-April 9, 2015
- Tonganoxie High cross country competes well against Lansing
- Atchison thwarts Tonganoxie High volleyball push for another state berth
- Chieftain runners do well at Kaw Valley League meet; THS prepares for regionals