Obituary: Rodney Louis Kleppe
Memorial services are pending for Rodney Louis Kleppe, 49, who died Dec. 2, 2004, at the Hospice of the Valley in Phoenix.
He was born July 5, 1955, in Topeka.
He graduated from Tonganoxie High School in 1973 and attended Kansas City Kansas Area Vocational Technical School, graduating with a degree in drafting.
In the 1980s, he worked for Hiller Custom Wood in Wichita, designing aircraft interiors.
He worked in Indonesia for Industri Pesawat Terbang Nasantara Aircraft Company for two years.
In the 1990s, he was part-owner and manager of several Sonic Drive-Ins in Phoenix.
A brother, Steve Kleppe of Phoenix survives.
More like this story
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Weller remembered for 'biggest and most kind heart'
- Brownback urges schools to move more money into classrooms
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Kansas lawmakers consider measure to require parental consent for sex ed