Obituary: Jane M. Lindvall
Jane M. Lindvall, formerly of Tonganoxie, died in Springfield, Va., on Oct. 29, 2003.
Survivors include two sons, Russell Jr. of Springfield, Va., and Scott of New York City; and four grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Jane M. Lindvall Memorial, sent in care of the Alzheimer's Association, 225 N. Michigan Ave., S. 1700, Chicago 60601-7633.
More like this story
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas minority groups push for same-day voter registration
- Public hearing airs disagreements about Wichita State chapel
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents