Obituary: Jane M. Lindvall
Jane M. Lindvall, formerly of Tonganoxie, died in Springfield, Va., on Oct. 29, 2003.
Survivors include two sons, Russell Jr. of Springfield, Va., and Scott of New York City; and four grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Jane M. Lindvall Memorial, sent in care of the Alzheimer's Association, 225 N. Michigan Ave., S. 1700, Chicago 60601-7633.
More like this story
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap