Robert F. Oliphant
Memorial services for former Tonganoxie resident Robert F. Oliphant, 53, Easton, will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 15, 2004, at West Haven Baptist Church, Tonganoxie. Cremation is planned.
Mr. Oliphant died Saturday, Feb. 7, 2004, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Shawnee Mission. He was born Aug. 5, 1950, the son of Samuel R. Oliphant Jr. and Audrey Irene (Nimmo). He worked as a truck driver and a dispatcher. He was a member of West Haven church and had served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a brother, Johnnie Oliphant, Wichita; two half-brothers, Ken Comer, Fernley, Nev., and Raymond Comer, Washington state; and a sister, Sue Olsen, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the church.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Officials: Early to say fewer quakes due to fracking limits
- Grass fires commonplace in recent days in Tonganoxie area
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map