Robert F. Oliphant
Memorial services for former Tonganoxie resident Robert F. Oliphant, 53, Easton, will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 15, 2004, at West Haven Baptist Church, Tonganoxie. Cremation is planned.
Mr. Oliphant died Saturday, Feb. 7, 2004, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Shawnee Mission. He was born Aug. 5, 1950, the son of Samuel R. Oliphant Jr. and Audrey Irene (Nimmo). He worked as a truck driver and a dispatcher. He was a member of West Haven church and had served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a brother, Johnnie Oliphant, Wichita; two half-brothers, Ken Comer, Fernley, Nev., and Raymond Comer, Washington state; and a sister, Sue Olsen, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the church.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Tonganoxie free community fitness program attracts nearly 90 at first official session
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea
- Kansas House passes budget requiring higher taxes to balance