Obituary: Dorothy F. Groshong
Graveside services for Dorothy F. Groshong, 85, Pittsburg, Mo., were Saturday, Jan. 10, 2004, at the McLouth Cemetery in McLouth, with the Rev. Rick Walters officiating.
Mrs. Groshong died Jan. 5, 2004, at Citizens Memorial Healthcare Facility in Bolivar, Mo. She was born Sept. 16, 1918, in Rock Creek, the daughter of Henry and Maude (Webster) Hagen.
She was a homemaker and longtime resident of the Lenexa area. She had moved to Pittsburg, Mo., last year.
Survivors include three sons, Ron Groshong, Lenexa, Frank Groshong, Pittsburg, Mo., and Jerry Groshong, Tonganoxie; 14 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
Hathaway-Peterman Funeral Home, Wheatland, Mo., handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Days: Focusing on the festival
- Tonganoxie USD 464 offering shuttle service for Saturday's graduation; MHS to have commencement exercises Saturday morning
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend
- Tonganoxie schools closed tomorrow due to Royals championship parade
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms