Robert Wayne Combs
Services for Robert Wayne Combs, 62, Tonganoxie, were Saturday, July 17, 2004, at Chapel Hill-Butler Funeral Home in Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Chapel-Hill Cemetery.
Mr. Combs died July 12, 2004, at his home. He was born April 3, 1942, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Jimmie Paul and Lourene Ellington Combs.
He was an auto electrician for American Armature and Electric Company and a lifetime area resident.
Survivors include a son, Robert William Combs, Rosemond, Calif.; his mother, Tonganoxie; a brother, Bill Combs, Independence, Mo.; a sister, Joyce A. South, Tonganoxie; three grandchildren; and one great-granddaughter.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Kansas City Hospice, sent in care of the funeral home, 701 N. 94th St., Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children