Robert Wayne Combs
Services for Robert Wayne Combs, 62, Tonganoxie, were Saturday, July 17, 2004, at Chapel Hill-Butler Funeral Home in Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Chapel-Hill Cemetery.
Mr. Combs died July 12, 2004, at his home. He was born April 3, 1942, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Jimmie Paul and Lourene Ellington Combs.
He was an auto electrician for American Armature and Electric Company and a lifetime area resident.
Survivors include a son, Robert William Combs, Rosemond, Calif.; his mother, Tonganoxie; a brother, Bill Combs, Independence, Mo.; a sister, Joyce A. South, Tonganoxie; three grandchildren; and one great-granddaughter.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Kansas City Hospice, sent in care of the funeral home, 701 N. 94th St., Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom