Robert Wayne Combs
Services for Robert Wayne Combs, 62, Tonganoxie, were Saturday, July 17, 2004, at Chapel Hill-Butler Funeral Home in Kansas City, Kan. Burial was in Chapel-Hill Cemetery.
Mr. Combs died July 12, 2004, at his home. He was born April 3, 1942, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Jimmie Paul and Lourene Ellington Combs.
He was an auto electrician for American Armature and Electric Company and a lifetime area resident.
Survivors include a son, Robert William Combs, Rosemond, Calif.; his mother, Tonganoxie; a brother, Bill Combs, Independence, Mo.; a sister, Joyce A. South, Tonganoxie; three grandchildren; and one great-granddaughter.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Kansas City Hospice, sent in care of the funeral home, 701 N. 94th St., Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it