Obituary: Lathaire Marie Wonnell
Services for Lathaire Marie Wonnell, 49, McLouth, were Tuesday, July 27, 2004, at McLouth United Methodist Church. Burial was in Fowler Cemetery in McLouth.
Mrs. Wonnell died Thursday, July 22, 2004, at the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City, Kan. She was born March 18, 1955, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of William and Bessie Elliott Dyche.
She worked for 25 years as a dental hygienist and office manager in Lawrence. She was a member of the McLouth United Methodist Church.
In 1973, she graduated from McLouth High School.
She married John "Rick" Wonnell on Aug. 1, 1975, at McLouth. He died on Dec. 8, 1996. Her parents also preceded her in death.
Survivors include her sister, Debbie Larimore, McLouth, and her dogs, Piper, Sadie and Zeus.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Jefferson County Hospice or to the McLouth United Methodist Church, sent in care of Barnett Funeral home, P.O. Box 416, Oskaloosa 66066.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit