Obituary: Robert E. Overbaugh
Services for Robert E. Overbaugh, 77, Tonganoxie, were Friday, May 28, 2004, at Quisenberry Chapel, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery.
Mr. Overbaugh died Wednesday, May 26, 2004, at his home. He was born Nov. 24, 1926, in Tonganoxie, the son of Rudolph and Mable (Reed) Overbaugh.
Before retirement, he worked for Southwest Steel Fabricators, Bonner Springs, and was a farmer. He was a member of the Salvation Army Church, Olathe.
On Feb. 22, 1953, he married Darlene Seaver in McLouth. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Robert J. Overbaugh, Tonganoxie, and Rudy E. Overbaugh, McLouth; a sister, Marvel Torneden, Linwood; and five grandchildren.
A daughter, Robin C. Overbaugh, died Oct. 25, 2000.
More like this story
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation