Obituary: Robert E. Overbaugh
Services for Robert E. Overbaugh, 77, Tonganoxie, were Friday, May 28, 2004, at Quisenberry Chapel, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery.
Mr. Overbaugh died Wednesday, May 26, 2004, at his home. He was born Nov. 24, 1926, in Tonganoxie, the son of Rudolph and Mable (Reed) Overbaugh.
Before retirement, he worked for Southwest Steel Fabricators, Bonner Springs, and was a farmer. He was a member of the Salvation Army Church, Olathe.
On Feb. 22, 1953, he married Darlene Seaver in McLouth. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Robert J. Overbaugh, Tonganoxie, and Rudy E. Overbaugh, McLouth; a sister, Marvel Torneden, Linwood; and five grandchildren.
A daughter, Robin C. Overbaugh, died Oct. 25, 2000.
More like this story
- Emporia State names Vietti as interim president
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Interim manager named for Kansas State Fair
- Presidents of 4 Kansas universities decline salary increase
- Brownback budget plan targets bioscience fund, corrections, highway patrol