Obituary: Thomas D. Larson
Memorial services for Thomas D. Larson, 50, Leavenworth, were Saturday, June 19, 2004, at Amos Family Chapel of Shawnee. Cremation was planned.
Mr. Larson died June 15, 2004, at the University of Kansas Hospital, Kansas City, Kan. He was born Aug. 21, 1953, in Milwaukee.
He was a mechanic.
Survivors include his wife, Diane, of the home; two daughters, Catherine and Jeannette Larson, both of the home; his mother, Joanne Werden, Olathe; and two brothers, Seth Larson, Virginia Beach, Va., and Paul Larson, Shawnee.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of Amos Family Chapel, Shawnee.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit