Obituary: Thomas D. Larson
Memorial services for Thomas D. Larson, 50, Leavenworth, were Saturday, June 19, 2004, at Amos Family Chapel of Shawnee. Cremation was planned.
Mr. Larson died June 15, 2004, at the University of Kansas Hospital, Kansas City, Kan. He was born Aug. 21, 1953, in Milwaukee.
He was a mechanic.
Survivors include his wife, Diane, of the home; two daughters, Catherine and Jeannette Larson, both of the home; his mother, Joanne Werden, Olathe; and two brothers, Seth Larson, Virginia Beach, Va., and Paul Larson, Shawnee.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of Amos Family Chapel, Shawnee.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas senator blocks testimony from female witnesses with ‘low-cut necklines and miniskirts’
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas House, Senate panels approve judicial budget bill
- Kansas lawmakers reviewing bill to liberalize marijuana laws