Faye Ellen Parish
Graveside services for Faye "Toon" Ellen Parish, 70, Linwood, were Saturday, Feb. 28, 2004, at the Lower Cain Island Cemetery near Lake City, Ark.
Mrs. Parish died Feb. 24, 2004, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. She was born Feb. 12, 1934, in Lake City.
She had worked for Moore Rubber Company in Bonner Springs and later for Masson's Greenhouse in Linwood.
Survivors include her husband, Elmer J. Parish Sr., of the home; a son, Russell Wayne Bowden, Leavenworth; three daughters, Sandra Gayle Carter, San Diego, Ronda Dianne Laminack, Topeka, and Kimberly Fawn Heathman, Topeka; two stepsons, E. Jefferson Parish, Eudora, and Keith A. Parish, Kansas City, Mo.; a sister, Shirley Hall, Jonesboro, Ark., six grandchildren; and six stepgrandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Lung Association, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs, 66012.
More like this story
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues