Faye Ellen Parish
Graveside services for Faye "Toon" Ellen Parish, 70, Linwood, were Saturday, Feb. 28, 2004, at the Lower Cain Island Cemetery near Lake City, Ark.
Mrs. Parish died Feb. 24, 2004, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. She was born Feb. 12, 1934, in Lake City.
She had worked for Moore Rubber Company in Bonner Springs and later for Masson's Greenhouse in Linwood.
Survivors include her husband, Elmer J. Parish Sr., of the home; a son, Russell Wayne Bowden, Leavenworth; three daughters, Sandra Gayle Carter, San Diego, Ronda Dianne Laminack, Topeka, and Kimberly Fawn Heathman, Topeka; two stepsons, E. Jefferson Parish, Eudora, and Keith A. Parish, Kansas City, Mo.; a sister, Shirley Hall, Jonesboro, Ark., six grandchildren; and six stepgrandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Lung Association, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs, 66012.
More like this story
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- Kansas lawmakers working on plan to issue pension bonds
- Kansas governor signs bills changing state election laws
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation