Obituary: Mary Juanita Lindsey Bohn
Services for Mary Juanita Lindsey Bohn, 64, Ozark, Ark., were Monday, March 15, 2004, at Shaffer Funeral Home, with the Rev. David Holt officiating. Burial was in Highland Cemetery, Ozark, Ark.
Mrs. Bohn died March 11, 2004, at her home. She was born Aug. 11, 1939, in Mountain Top, Ark., the daughter of Steve David Lindsey and Vera Molly (Davis) Lindsey.
She was retired from the food service industry.
Her husband, William Bohn, preceded her in death.
Survivors include a son, David Nichols, Lawrence; three daughters, Ann Clark, Lenexa, Donna Davis, Tonganoxie, and Susan Wood, Lecompton; a brother, Floyd Lindsey, Springdale, Ark.; four sisters, Jewell Woolsey, Russellville, Ark., Alice Hiner, Red Bluff, Calif., Ruby Wyers, Stockport, Ohio, and Linda Ryan, Mulberry, Ark.; and seven grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- U.S. Senate to discuss funding food stamps program with grants
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney