Obituary: Alan B. Morgan
Private memorial services and inurnment are planned for Allan B. Morgan, 64, formerly of Kansas City, Kan., who died Sunday, March 28, 2004, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center.
Mr. Morgan was born Feb. 27, 1940, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Ted and Dorothy (Hutton) Morgan. He was a Navy veteran of the Vietnam War. He was a sheet metal worker for TWA in Kansas City, Mo., before he became disabled.
Survivors include a son, Craig Morgan, Kansas City, Kan., and a cousin, Rex Hutton, Tonganoxie.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, is in charge of arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Heavy rain causes lowland flooding in south-central Kansas