Obituary: Boyd Edward Bushnell
Services for Boyd Edward Bushnell, 64, Kansas City, Kan., were May 15, 2004, at Amos Family Chapel in Lenexa. Burial was in Maple Hill Cemetery.
Mr. Bushnell died May 11, 2004, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He was born Oct. 18, 1939, in Eureka, the son of Joe and Mabel (Hayes) Bushnell.
He was a 1957 graduate of West Mineral High School in West Mineral.
Mr. Bushnell was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force. For 35 years, he managed the injection and blow molding in the plastics industries. Later, he was a truck driver for Watkins Motor Lines, retiring in 1998.
Survivors include his wife, Ruby, Kansas City, Kan.; two daughters, Jennene Miller, Tonganoxie, and Jolene Bushnell, Las Vegas; a son, Joe Bushnell, Lawrence; three stepsons, Robert Maxwell, San Jose, Calif., James Maxwell, Oklahoma City, and Shane Maxwell, Topeka; two grandchildren; eight step-grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Desert Storm veterans to be honored Friday at Leavenworth County Veterans Day Parade
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie UMC minister Bill Gepford
- Kansas clergy says refugee order violates religious liberty