Obituary: Enius T. Bear
Graveside services for Enius T. Bear, 87, Tonganoxie, were Thursday, May 20, 2004, at Leavenworth National Cemetery, Leavenworth.
Mrs. Bear, a former McLouth resident, died May 17, 2004, at the Tonganoxie Nursing Home. She was born Jan. 17, 1917, in Higbee, Mo., the daughter of Joe and Julia Roselli.
Mrs. Bear was a homemaker and a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie.
Survivors include her husband, Phillip A. Bear, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Patricia Floersch, Clive, Iowa, and Kathy Nichols, Overland Park; a son, Michael Bear, Delta Junction, Alaska; a brother, Robert Roselli, Los Altos, Calif.; and five grandchildren.
Davis Funeral Chapel, Leavenworth, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Celebrating a Tonganoxie VFW milestone
- Desert Storm veterans to be honored Friday at Leavenworth County Veterans Day Parade
- This year's Leavenworth County Veterans Day Parade to salute Vitenam veterans
- Tonganoxie USD 464 offering shuttle service for Saturday's graduation; MHS to have commencement exercises Saturday morning