Obituary: Forrest T. Kindle
Private funeral services and burial are planned for Forrest T. Kindle, 63, Basehor, who died Saturday, Oct. 30, 2004, at his home.
Forrest was born Feb. 8, 1941 in Warsaw, Mo., the son of Enoch and Flossie (Terry) Kindle.
He had owned Kindle Grocery in Basehor and Lansing, and Kindle Sand and Gravel in Basehor He also was an independent insurance agent in Basehor.
Mr. Kindle was a member of the Ararat Shrine and past commander of the Flying Fez, Kansas City, Mo.; Nine Mile Masonic Lodge, Lansing; and the Masonic Lodge No. 76, Independence, Mo. He was also a member of the National Rifle Association and the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Survivors include his wife, Donna Kindle, of the home; three daughters Cindy Ferguson, Climax Springs, Mo., and Jane and Lara Kindle, both of the home; a brother, Dillard Kindle, Kansas City, Kan.; a sister, Evelyn Babbitt, Edgerton, Mo.; four grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Ararat Shrine Wings of Mercy or the Lupus Foundation, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie graduate gives $1 million to KU scholarships benefitting LGBTQ students
- Tonganoxie senior earns K-State's Putnam Scholarship
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape
- Baker University reports strong new enrollment since 2007
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night