MHS volleyball takes second at Valley Falls tournament
McLouth volleyball is experiencing a bit of a surge.
Thursday, the Bulldogs defeated KC-Wyandotte and KC-Washington at Wyandotte. The Bulldogs' only loss came against Topeka's Highland Park. MHS then took second at the Valley Falls Tournament on Saturday. McLouth went 4-1 on the day.
And on Sept. 28 in a home triangular, MHS split its triangular.
Jackson Heights got past McLouth, 2-0 (25-8, 25-23), but the Cobras then lost to Oskaloosa in three games (25-21, 14-25, 25-17).
McLouth however, wouldn't let anyone leave the triangular undefeated.
The Bulldogs then dropped Oskaloosa in two games (25-20, 25-22).
The Bulldogs, who now are 9-11 on the year, next will be in action Oct. 12 for Senior Night against KC Christian and Horton at McLouth.
More like this story
- Kansas agency spokeswoman's Facebook posting draws criticism
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Longtime educator, coach settles in as Tonganoxie High AD
- Tonganoxie USD 464 sets superintendent meetings; principal hired; longtime ag/FFA adviser stepping down