Blaze destroys house near Tonganoxie
No one reported injured in fire.
Fire destroyed a house Thursday, Oct. 21, in southwest Leavenworth County.
The fire at the Diane Smith residence, 25493 Kansas Ave., was reported about 2 p.m.
According to initial reports, no one was injured in the blaze.
The house, which is in Tonganoxie Township, is about six miles southwest of Tonganoxie.
About 30 minutes after firefighters arrived, the state fire marshal's office was called to investigate.
Look for a full story in next week's edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it