Blaze destroys house near Tonganoxie
No one reported injured in fire.
Fire destroyed a house Thursday, Oct. 21, in southwest Leavenworth County.
The fire at the Diane Smith residence, 25493 Kansas Ave., was reported about 2 p.m.
According to initial reports, no one was injured in the blaze.
The house, which is in Tonganoxie Township, is about six miles southwest of Tonganoxie.
About 30 minutes after firefighters arrived, the state fire marshal's office was called to investigate.
Look for a full story in next week's edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Kansas officials to urge schools to teach financial literacy
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has new telephone numbers
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination