Leavenworth County polling sites open 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday
Here's a list of polling places for Leavenworth County, provided by Linda Scheer, county clerk. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday.
- Tonganoxie North (north of Fourth Street): VFW Building, 901 E. First St., Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie South (south of Fourth Street): Catholic Church Basement, 703 E. River, Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Rural: Administration Building, Fairgrounds, Tonganoxie
- Basehor City/ Fairmount: Holy Angels Catholic Church, Father Quinlan Hall, 15438 Leavenworth Rd.
- Basehor Township/ Fairmount: Fairmount Township Fire Station, 2620 N. 155th St.
- Glenwood/ Fairmount: Glenwood Ridge Elementary School, 17550 158th St.
- Walnut/Stranger: Stranger Township Fire Station, 19501 State Ave.
- Reno/Reno: Reno Township Fire Station, 12755 238th St.
- Linwood/Sherman Townshp: Linwood Community Building, 302 Main St.
- Easton/Easton Township: St. Lawrence Hall, Easton.
- Boling/High Prairie Township: High Prairie Church, 26480 187th St.
- Kickapoo Township: Salt Creek Valley School, 32325 167th St.
- Springdale/Alexandria Township: Alexandria Township Fire Station, 235th Street and Bauserman Road.
- First Precinct: Planters II, Third and Shawnee.
- First Precinct: Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut.
- Second Precinct: Pilgrim Church, 500 Arch St.
- Third Precinct: Sacred Heart Parish Center, 1405 Second Ave.
- First Precinct: Howard Wilson School, 616 Grand Ave.
- First Precinct: St. Paul Lutheran Church, 311 N. Seventh.
- First Precinct: Project Stay, formally North Broadway School, 801 N. Broadway.
- Second Precinct: First Baptist Church, 340 N. 13th St.
- Third Precinct: David Brewer School, 17th and Osage St.
- Fourth Precinct: West Middle School, 19th and Spruce.
- First Precinct: Leavenworth Public Library, 417 Spruce St.
- Second Precinct: Sacred Heart Parish Center, 1405 Second Avenue.
- Third Precinct: Anthony School, 570 Evergreen St.
- Fourth Precinct: Trinity Lutheran Church, 2101 10th Ave.
- Fifth Precinct: Leavenworth Senior High School, 10th Avenue and Halderman Street.
- First Precinct: University of St. Mary, Berchman Hall.
- Second Precinct: Church of Christ, 3911 10th Ave.
- Third Precinct: Richard Warren Middle School, 3501 New Lawrence.
- Lansing, Ward 1: Fire District No. 1 Fire Station, 111 E. Kansas.
- Lansing, Ward 2, Precinct 1: Lansing Community Room, City Hall, 800 First Ter.
- Lansing, Ward 2, Precinct 2: Lansing Community Room, City Hall, 800 First Ter.
- Lansing, Ward 3: St. Francis DeSales Church, 900 Ida, Lansing.
- Lansing, Ward 4: Lansing Community Room, City Hall, 800 First Ter.
- Delaware/South Delaware Township: Wallula Christian Church, 23785 139th St.