Obituary: Judith K. Gribbin
Services for Judith K. Gribbin, 65, De Soto, were Monday, Aug. 30, 2004, at De Soto Baptist Church. Burial was in De Soto Cemetery.
Mrs. Gribbin died last Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2004, at Hillside Village in De Soto. She was born Jan. 27, 1939, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Leonard Henry and Fern May Morton Swallow.
She moved from Kansas City, Kan., to De Soto 33 years ago.
Mrs. Gribbin was a homemaker. She was a member of De Soto Baptist Church, the Friendship Club, Pleasant Hour Club, Bunko Girls and a former board member of the De Soto Multi-Service Center. She was also a volunteer at the Wellness Clinic, Beta Sigma Phi and an election volunteer.
She married Donald R. Gribbin on July 31, 1965 in Kansas City, Kan. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Michael Gribbin, De Soto; and two sisters, Nadine Hoegler, Tonganoxie, and Bonnie Wilson, Raymore, Mo.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of Bruce Funeral Home, P.O. Box 192, Gardner 66030.
More like this story
- Graduations Saturday at THS, McLouth
- Goddard high school wins ecology award
- Tonganoxie USD 464 offering shuttle service for Saturday's graduation; MHS to have commencement exercises Saturday morning
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class
- Outstanding Leavenworth County 4-H member named last month