Obituary: Grace M. Fiddler
Services for Grace M. Fiddler, 82, Kansas City, Kan., were Friday at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Fiddler died March 29, 2005, at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. She was born April 8, 1922, in Council Grove, the daughter of Gus and Dorothy C. Dutton Pape.
She moved from Tonganoxie to Kansas City, Kan., where she had lived since 1972. Mrs. Fiddler was a homemaker. She married Howard C. Fiddler on Dec. 27, 1942, in Topeka. He died Dec. 25, 1995.
Survivors include two sons, Norman Dale Fiddler, Downey, Calif., and Richard Dean Fiddler, Kansas City, Kan.; a daughter, Catherine Harris, Kincade; two brothers, Carol Glen Pape, Council Grove, and Gerald D. Pape, Tonganoxie; a sister, Ester Millison, Basehor; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Tonganoxie hears renovation plans, timetable for new City Hall, police station
- Tonganoxie calls special meeting for further financing disucssion
- Power washing to start on outside of new Tonganoxie City Hall