Obituary: Bradley Wayne Nickel
Services for Bradley Wayne Nickel, 19, Tonganoxie, will be 11 a.m. Friday, April 15, 2005, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Nickel died Saturday, April 9, 2005, in a car accident near Junction City. He was born April 3, 1986, in Fort Meyers, Fla., and was a 2004 graduate of Tonganoxie High School.
Survivors include his father, Jeff Nickel, Salina; his mother, Teresa Nickel, Tonganoxie; a brother, Adam Nickel, Tonganoxie; and a sister, Alisha Nickel of the home.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. until service time Friday at the funeral home. The family suggests memorial contributions to the Bradley W. Nickel memorial fund, in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Kansas cropland values down this year amid low grain prices
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts