Martin Raymond Miller
Services for former Leoti resident Martin Raymond Miller, 89, Tonganoxie, will be at 10:30 a.m. today, Aug. 10, 2005, at St. Anthony Catholic Church, Leoti. Visitation will be one hour before the service. Burial will be in Leoti Cemetery.
Mr. Miller died Friday, Aug. 5, 2005, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. He was born June 28, 1916, in Claflin, the son of Frank and Louise (Zecha) Miller.
He served in the U.S. Army and was a World War II veteran. He was a farmer and was the owner of Miller's Cafe in Leoti for many years. On April 26, 1958, he married Martha Schoenecker in Wichita. She died in 2000.
Survivors include two sons, Steve Miller, Tonganoxie, and Father Meinrad Miller, Atchison; a daughter, Kathleen Reed, Del Mar, N.Y.; brother, Bill Miller, Claflin; five sisters, Teresa Dolechek, Hoisington, and Roberta Prosser, Marie Hoss, Rita Doll and Doris Smith, all of Claflin; and six grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Tonganoxie VFW, American Legion planning Memorial Day weekend services
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- Remember When: A Community Review for July 26, 2017
- Piper boys end Tonganoxie's season at PHS