Obituary: Betty L. Barmann-Miller
Private graveside services for Betty L. Barmann-Miller, 77, St. Joseph, Mo., were July 28, 2005, at Memorial Park Cemetery, St. Joseph.
Mrs. Barmann-Miller died July 25, 2005, in St. Joseph. She was born July 7, 1928, in St. Joseph, the daughter of Van and Ruby (Renn) Chick.
She was married to Joseph Barmann in 1947. He died in 1972. She married Kenneth Miller in 1978. He died in 2002.
Survivors include two daughters, Donna Gilgour, St. Joseph, and Patricia Anton, Tonganoxie; three sons, John Barmann, Bella Vista, Ark., Jeff Barmann, Pacific, Mo., and Thomas Barmann, Kansas City, Mo.; 10 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. Two other daughters, Joyce and Jane Barmann, also preceded her in death.
Heaton-Bowman-Smith and Sidenfaden Chapel handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9