Boatwright picked for CBS reality show
“Survivor” cast includes Tonganoxie native
Tonganoxie native Danielle Boatwright will be a contestant on the CBS reality hit show "Survivor," which premieres Sept. 15 on Sunflower Broadband channels 5 and 13.
Boatwright, who was the 1992 Miss Teen USA second runner-up and the 1996 MISS USA runner-up, has modeled internationally and has appeared television and print advertisements.
For more about Boatwright, see the Aug. 17 edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Tonganoxie USD 464 holds line on mill rate; Smith resigns from board
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas cropland values down this year amid low grain prices
- Kansas Supreme Court strikes down 2014 law on property taxes