Obituary: Rallph Junior Fevurly
Services for Ralph Junior Fevurly, 79, Sun City, Ariz., will be at 9 a.m. today, Aug. 17, 2005, at Lakeview Methodist Church in Sun City. Burial will be in Fall Creek Cemetery, Jarbalo.
Mr. Fevurly died Monday, Aug. 15, 2005, at Hospice of Arizona in Sun City. He was born July 13, 1926, in Leavenworth County, the son of Dana Ralph and Nannie (Fitch) Fevurly.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
On Jan. 1, 1946, he married Florence Ellen Ball at the Tonganoxie Methodist Church.
He retired from the Leavenworth County highway department on July 31, 1991. He was a member of the Lakeview Methodist Church in Sun City and a former member of Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
Survivors include his wife, of the home; three sons, Tommy Fevurly, Cleveland, Mo., Richard Fevurly, Anaheim Hills, Calif., and John Fevurly, Scottsdale, Ariz.; a sister, JoAnn Snyder, Nevada, Mo.; eight grandchildren; and one great-grandchildren.
A son, Ralph James Fevurly, died earlier.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Jarbalo United Methodist Church, 23580 211th St., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Battle lines being drawn over Kansas school district 'realignment' bill
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Kansas school aid debate raises tough issues for lawmakers
- Kansas efficiency consultants outline $2 billion in savings, efficiencies over five years
- More than 300 teaching vacancies in Kansas