Obituary: Richard Keith Mark
Services for Richard Keith Mark, 71, Topeka, were Friday, Aug. 26, 2005, at Christ the King Catholic Church, Topeka, with burial following in Mount Calvary Cemetery.
Mr. Mark died Aug. 22, 2005, at his home. He was born Jan. 20, 1934, in Kansas City, Kan., the son of Lee K. and Edith L. Fail Mark.
Mr. Mark married Mary Ann Ehrhart at Most Pure Heart of Mary Church in 1954. She survives. He worked as an accountant for Santa Fe Railroad for 36 years.
Mr. Mark was preceded in death by two brothers, Robert and Lee Jr. Mark of Tonganoxie; and a son, Scott Mark.
Survivors include three daughters, Teresa Sims, Hoyt, Kathy Graham, Topeka, and Connie Godlove, Topeka; two sons, Paul Mark, Carbondale, and Tony Mark, Topeka; 17 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Christ the King Catholic Church, 5973 S.W. 25th St., Topeka 66614; Midland Hospice House, 200 S.W. Frazier Circle, Topeka 66606; or the American Cancer Society, 1315 S.W. Arrowhead, Topeka 66604.
Online condolences may be sent to www.kevinbrennanfamily.com.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Kansas minority groups push for same-day voter registration
- Pilot killed in Wichita crash ID'd as former Cessna engineer
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Some Wichita city officials open to discuss Confederate flag