Obituary: Aileen Teresa Sheehan
A funeral Mass for Aileen Teresa Sheehan, 80, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. today, Feb. 2, 2005, at Holy Angels Catholic Church in Basehor. Burial will be in Holy Angels Cemetery.
Mrs. Sheehan died Sunday, Jan. 30, 2005, at the Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born May 30, 1924, near Tonganoxie, the daughter of Frank and Ellen (Antoni) Reardon.
She was a homemaker and a seamstress. She was a member of Holy Angels Catholic Church and the Altar Society.
She married Frank Sheehan on May 25, 1946, in Basehor. He survives, of the home. Other survivors include a son, Jim Sheehan, Bonner Springs; two daughters, Kathleen Sheehan, Prairie Village, and Rita Rickel, Pittsburg; and three grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the church building fund or to the ALS Foundation, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie 66086.
More like this story
- Pony Express riders to set off for California
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Linwood girl's passion for rodeo continues to grow
- Leavenworth County Fair: Bring on the exhibits, cotton candy and carnival
- Brownback to take action on bill regulating Uber drivers