Obituary: Nadine Brock
Services for Nadine Brock, 86, Linwood, will be at 10 a.m. today, Feb. 16, 2006, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Burial will follow in Mount Sidney Cemetery, Linwood.
Mrs. Brock died Sunday, Feb. 13, 2005, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence. She was born Dec. 29, 1919, in Hampton, Mo.
Mrs. Brock was a homemaker. Merlin Brock, her husband of 48 years, died in 1985.
Survivors include four sons, Don, Hal and Ray Brock, all of Linwood, and Ken Brock, Rantoul; a sister, Juanita Miers, Lawrence; 11 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandson.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie American Legion Post 41 makes large donation with flag
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Downtown Tonganoxie gets splash of color thanks to EAST group, local businesses
- Tonganoxie High provides assistance throughout area with annual Community Service Day