Obituary: Nadine Brock
Services for Nadine Brock, 86, Linwood, will be at 10 a.m. today, Feb. 16, 2006, at Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, Bonner Springs. Burial will follow in Mount Sidney Cemetery, Linwood.
Mrs. Brock died Sunday, Feb. 13, 2005, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence. She was born Dec. 29, 1919, in Hampton, Mo.
Mrs. Brock was a homemaker. Merlin Brock, her husband of 48 years, died in 1985.
Survivors include four sons, Don, Hal and Ray Brock, all of Linwood, and Ken Brock, Rantoul; a sister, Juanita Miers, Lawrence; 11 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandson.
More like this story
- Sunflower success near Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie VFW Women's Auxiliary to have biscuits and gravy meal New Year's Day at post home
- Tonganoxie American Legion Post 41 makes large donation with flag
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Tonganoxie VFW Post hosting Saturday discussion on veteran affairs